Did you know that 1 in 5 adults in America experience a mental illness over the course of their lives? Depression is the leading cause of disability worldwide, and is a major contributor to the global burden of disease. The stigma that is associated with mental illness often times prevents those that need help from reaching out to get the support they need. Pathway To Hope has been making a difference in the lives of individuals and families facing mental illness for almost 20 years. You can help us do more!
Join us for the 2018 Walk for Hope – Stomp on Stigma that takes place at the Blue Valley Hilltop Learning Center Campus on Saturday, May 19th, 2018. Registration begins at 8:00am. Walk starts at 9:00am. All proceeds from the event will support Pathway To Hope, Inc., a 501(c)(3).
- The Walk for Hope – Stomp on Stigma is a family friendly event, designed for participants at every fitness level from stroller to wheelchair.
- The 2.5-mile course is on paved walking trails, in a park like setting.
- Awards will be given for the walker with most money raised, overall, and the walker with the most sponsors.
- Individuals who raise $100 or more will receive a 2018 Walk for Hope T-shirt, other recognition rewards will be available for walkers to earn.
- Register as a walker today in the form below.
Join Us May 19th, 2018 • Blue Valley Hilltop Learning Center Campus • Registration 8 am • Walk 9 am
For questions or comments email: email@example.com or call (913) 397-8552
Special thanks to our 2018 EVENT Sponsors!