PATHWAY TO HOPE
encourages, educates, & empowers individuals & families arising from dealing with a broad spectrum of mental illnesses.
- Asperger Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyper-Activity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Dual Diagnosis ... Substance Abuse & Mental Illness
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Anxiety Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Schizo-Affective Disorder
Pathway To Hope changes lives one at a time by providing information, tools, and support for those touched by mental illness. Going beyond the ordinary for you... that's the mantra of Pathway To Hope.
To provide education, support, and advocacy for individuals and families affected by mental illness.
To be recognized as a premier resource for improving quality of life for families and survivors, while building community awareness and sensitivity to mental health issues.
Breaking through the stigma of mental illness by working with public agencies, employers, churches, and educational institutions. Providing support with transitional housing.
Scope of Those Served
Pathway To Hope is committed to serving the personal and social needs of individuals and families arising from a broad spectrum of mental illness.